Saturday, September 5

nomanomaKhem~

Hmm~
sleep in the evening yesterday n i tot i saw my lappy ?
I can still clearly rmb thats my wallpaper.

-sexy Pucca wearing a sexiest bikini ever that can only cover her nipples with no breast under a big big umbrella on the beach with very hot sun and drinks with small small umbrella for deco.
And yeap she's smiling at me telling me 'I IS BACK' with her lovely black round eyes.-

But then just when i rmb the scene i cant find my lappy no where when i got home.
Izit a dream or wat?
Hmm~

but seriously~ if i've got my lappy back.
Can i GG ?
Its not fixed yet ok, i mean umm. Its taken to the technician but then it works properly worr~?
No black out, no cacatness.. Everything went smooth.
So yi ~ IF it reali comes back to me le, can i GG ? Will the same problem happens agen ?

He targets a Acer for me. He says is better be good to got a new one.. It only costs me $1000+ with 3YEARS warranty plus the spec is not that bad. Even better than the one i using now zz
but acer ==
u know what i trying to say
i want Sony can?
Shall think carefully.

xxx

dear is having match later on at seria
Seria = 1hour plus journey = waste fuel
but i wana go kap zai support him so badly.
Plus its saturday worr must be many lengzai supporter there wor and it sure gonna pumps me up so much <3>an ming shi ><


xxx


winks =b

No comments:

Post a Comment