Friday, September 11

I'll Never Let You Go <3

If i had one wish boy
i'd wished u next to me
and it could be in summer fall or spring boy
cos u make my heart sing

i want to give my heart, my soul, my love to u my baby
and everyday im not with u im missing you like crazy~

i need for you to

love me~
hold me~
touch me~

down deep in my soul
never let it go
For the love we share, no one compares to u.
I'll never let you go, cos i reali love u so~
i'll never let u go~

mm~

you must know the truth boy, im nothing without uu.
Its funny how i know what pp mean boy
when its too good to be truth

u give me joy, good love, good times
such happiness~ ooh yeahh yeahh
and everyday i thank the lord for you
i feel so blessed !

I need for ya~

if u only knew, what you reali do
i had never found a one that does it quite like u do
i've been spend half a life time try to find one like you.
Thats why im so glad i found u babe

i wished upon a star and it came true
darling~ i need for you....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment