Saturday, September 19

Once again..

Its another saturday.

I just woke up from a ummm not reali nice sleep. always dream something bad when im down. aiks ~ feel....not right.

i tot~ he 'll be here. i reali do.

They said i had changed, they said im getting too over.
why me?
im always like this.. did i not?
Just that ~ he chose to leave instead of staying like before.
He had changed.
=)

once agen i feel so lost.
i cant reach babe, i dont want to contact him n dem.
stucking up myself in the room =)
atleast i got my beibei~
yeap yeap, its ok to be alone..
=)

spotted the bruise.
I bite it..
It hurts but i feel so great with it. xD
Dont judge it, its just my way to umm stop the tears.
it works 100%.

hmm~
shall get myself a sweet sweet ribena and after that.
lets go out, its saturday and i got license dont i ?
go wher ? i dont know.. just drive ><

No comments:

Post a Comment