Thursday, September 24

Days 49

What’s this feeling?
I don’t wanna care yet i kept thinking about it.
I wanna end this with nothing left between us but it always fail.
Don’t want to see you sad but im always the one who’s causing it.

The trust i put on you just not enough, but at the same moment i was actually hoping you to trust me and give me sometime.
Emm.. like how you can do it since u already gave me about 2weeks to get over it?
I wonder what makes i think im so important to you that you can sacrifice for me once and once again, but me? I had done nothing.
Wondering how much more you would go for me.

End it is the best way but my heart is aching when i have this thought in mind.
For your sake, i shall think it on your side. u wasted too many time on me, is that worth? what should i do? Aren’t there any better way?

It seems like i heart it more than i expected.
But yea, its too late.
Perhaps the chemistry within us had changed?
Hope not.

God knows how much i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment