Wednesday, September 2

sigh.

been into some sort of arguing agen.
lols, shudn be so emotional so soon right.
ahems.

He doesnt like that i behaving like this, but ofcoz luu ~ which boy likes to see their love one flirting around with others . Geez

I cant explain anything yet i know what im doing.

I only can say, its my life its me its my way. Im always like this and this is not the 1st time doesnt it?

Was actually hoping that he can understand whats the feeling of emm no hope?
We always argued over small matter and emm as i said, he always pretended nothing happened.
Im so fucked with it
So yea, this time i 'll see how much u 'l go for it to save this relation or can u continued to pretend nothing happen as usual =)
my patient had gone beyond de limit.

im bad for sure~ but i reali dont want our relation ended up because of those matters.

There's nothing else i can do with my temper so yea..

Dear said you 've no item not even an ironwood branch asked me stop bullying uu. But well~
we're on the same team same boat so farm yourself to get those items. You know how much you need might as well how much i need to win this game.

Yeap~ eventho we lose the game.. I wont go for him =) he doesnt even need me..

U say u wont read here nomore but i know you would for some sort of update..
Since we cant communicate well.. Yea just read it..

<3

i need shopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment