Saturday, September 26

=)

Trying my best to keep smiling and i found that i did it pretty well as the sky looks much more prettier now
=)

xxx

Had bought a bottle of JD and Chivas as well as dozen of Carlsberg for tomorrow night.
They have already drank some just now at D.L's place but don't know why, im still not in the mood.
i tot everything should be ok since i wasnt alone no more.
Maybe someone makes me feel disturbance and yea. Im stucked in my own world again.

Its ok =)
im alright..

Just enn...smile =)

xxx

Tomorrow s the Night Of Chivas .
Its gonna be fun, yea.
so enn....just 've fun and throw all those ba, hopefully..

Plan to go Dynasty for the DimSum Buffet but six sense told me its gonna fail.
Since everyone is nearly/already broke now including me.
Had spent 150% of my salary dy. yup much more than just over spend ==
wher it goes ? i dont know.

xxx

Dear saw it and yea.
Promises are made.
but since when, it actually means nothing to me.
it brings lies. it brings burden. it leads to hurting oneself.
=)

shall sleep now and yeap.
tomorrow is a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment