Monday, September 14

Cracking

stop thinking lots can?
Need chocosssss desperately to soothe the mood.

I need dark chocolates..
T T

sigh~ i shall stop thinking now or else this emo-ing gonna last whole september. Get myself exhausted is perfectly siok yo, atleast i would stop thinking at that moment but yea, get back to reality aint easy. What if u found that u're still facing the same situation, same tone, same atmosphere ^^"
sasaknya~

been watching youtube these 2days. those dance vids~ i miss it.
Miss that guy who used to pick me home and bought me my beloved coffee. Miss that someone who always by my side tahan-ing my murmur with his smile. Miss those dance troop peeps. Yea my bad, had gave up the chances to go back to dem. Im too old to high with those muiimuii and heard he s not there le ba? where he goes?

My head is effing ache now, wanna get high. lallala~

Talking bout high, i guess i reali 'chi ji guo du' sotx le.. I wanna had liquor like i always did with babe's. Wanna try soak k to experience the feeling of walking in space with no gravity. Wanna had pills and feng my head nonstoply shouting WOOOHOOOO! Flirt dance with some cuties~ ONS with dem and prepare to get slap till i totally awake.

gosh~ feel like smoking so much.

Slap me can?

Im way too much over.
I love them.
But since when i cant satisfied with this kind of life. tehteh, play, play, tehteh, tehteh agen and play.
No no~ i wanna bang pp car so badly. Crash their mirror, flat their tyres. Yahoo~! y i so bad?

He drives fast while we otw back yest. As i suddenly wished that i could drive myself make it full speed and drive 'toward' the tree ^^
weeeheee~

wonder who 'll come visit me in the hospital ho, or perhaps funeral.. Hmm~ will dem cry? How funny to see 'em cry lols..

Insanity is too high.
Love being a weirdo.

I just need somemore care and love from you and anything will do.

Atm, i see nothing.

=)
hearts u much.

No comments:

Post a Comment