Thursday, May 14

=>

Six sense told me that im gonna either blog more than 4-5 posts today or im going to continued my 1 slacked week ..

Buehbueh..

Can i seperate my days with 7posts =D?

Maybe i can reached my target n spend rest of the days before June to play play n play !
*he : stop with the playing*
watever
btw~ fyi, i had target myself to post emm atleast 20posts/month xb.. well, its nothing special.. just that i want myself to emm blog.. Despite all the thing i faced that might causes me of Boxim-ness or blabla so, this my way..

Why not everyday?

No no, i don like diary but crapping.. Its kinda different tho~ n i noe i wouldnt be around on saturday n sunday or even friday.. So need not for me to promised myself to the thing that i might cant accomplished.. i take promises seriously =b

cant tahan myself sometime for keep talking.. so what for sharing.. No matter how many u shared, u spilled.. They never respond u with any single thing of him/her..
They enjoy listening to you, but then.. They sure dont like to share their story like you do..
So just mark urself as 'hyper talkative' ba.. Lolss

Girl~ im happy for the replying.. Kinda worried wat if end up with a 'who r u', much worst den ignoring.. A lil step closer i assumed.. Perasan-ing^^




wat a suck english..
Time to pack n head home =)
i think i missed my main point.. But wats dat?

No comments:

Post a Comment