Monday, May 25

Im down

This post had stuck at draft for few days. i dont have the courage to post. Seems like IF i post it, thing i worried the most might happened..
but..
there's always an exception =)
heartss..

_________
im so down..
Why would u choose to lied to me or u did not ? Please tell me thing doesnt happen like i guess..
what if its real?
Can i pretend nothing happened and just goes on like this..
Its not my 1st celebration with u'ss but i do hope i can have my every and every celebration with u'ss..

These few days i kept stay in a condition of absent-minded. I dont want to work, it took me a an hour to finished a "30mins work", i dont want to blog or i dont know wat i caN blog.. i kept thinking what if that what if happens.. I dont want to stay with him neither, im scared..

Im scared i will ask him to spy for me what is actually happening.. i dont want to, i dont want to be like her.. I know its annoying, i want to be a lil more mature to pretend nothing happen.. As in Nothing At All is happening.. Rather than pretending spy-ing but then everyone actually knew ur purposed.. It feels suck..

Yeap, i love them..
im sure need to put more confidence in trusting someone i love
(Don worry hunn, i always love uu)
Trusting is so hard..
But i will if i could


BUT
i told u there's always an exception..

♫♫ I can't imagine
Life without your love
And even forever
Don't seem like long enough

Every time I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby, I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love
Every time I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby, I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love ♫♫

never before, not now nor future
You, fool us..
you shud know..
u way too clever to b just a fool.


No comments:

Post a Comment