Wednesday, May 6

Pic post

Ahh i cant arrange poperly. wat happen agen ! sui bian lar kns si....
when he was single, de packs attracted my sight..
after we been together for years, de packs gone T T..
tummy replaced it


__________
Man Yue Night

open ... open... ??

stil vain dao .. Pro class !
trying to make de S shape pose like they said.
Obviously, it fail !

_________
random

Beautiful sunset view.. During we go buy liquor ba ?
^^

: toti toti toti~
wu gui language xb
taken at gadong, one random aftn !
NO CAR !!
yuan lai gdg oso hui no car de
hmm, wher all de pp went ?

Dis de Da-Pian i mentioned which he remarks as
-Cuter den octupus-

my art work at office..
Cow boy with YEE HHAA rope and AK-47 !
updated cowboy =>
Strikin purple !

Striking pink ! Even the inner part is PINK..

xx
There is 1 more Striking Leopard
I failed to take the pic since leopard is fast as usual xb



His Bday at TeoPoiHoon BatuBersurat
stop telling me kiulap de more delicious
I cant find all my fren in kiulap wat
atleast im happy eating here with everyone smile at me..
what this agen?
Black Pepper..chicken ?
<3>

trying to act Fei Zhu Liu
HAHA no la !
Coincidence
N can shun bian hao lian my hair is longer, n qiaoqiao-er
==''
i cant set hair nice nice no more

tata
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment