Sunday, May 24

zao anx !

lovely sunday..
I found that i started dont enjoy sleeping that much..
I used to love to sleep in the afternoon while i just finished shower after a day work..
Hen Shu Fu De larr !

link from shower.. many pp love to use "bath" rather than shower why ? sounds more standard? but for me ~ bath is usually used when u own a bathtub and you were actually bath inside.. Shower is usually used when using a shower nozzle ? as in standing ? hmm~
Pongpong is the best !
But now, i seems like rather than spend my sleeping time play play and play better.. I always felt that i don have time to play..
I need more times ! make it 48hours per day can ? =D

AND, link from the 48hours.. can someone xplain to me why moon actually change it shape ? to crescent and full ? hmm~

___________
they left me out alone in the dark
im scared and i reali am
i dono where to look for them or shall i say
I dont even dare to step out since it so dark
wtf
he knew im scared, he always do
but..
so ? the 1st thing he back is to stick to the damn poker 1st
fuck fuck fuck
T T




_________________
=)

_____________
And now
im..
reali feel like












Im.Starving
T T

Fuck fuck
Im screwed !

No comments:

Post a Comment