Saturday, May 16

Phew

My mood is actually down at the moment .. every time when im down i think a lot
Compliments and Comments.
Whatsoever that may vary my mood, a cheerful one or a disheartened type..

Before i have my own blog i used read others. I found that i dont like pp wrote their life in Diary style. But after i start blogging i found that actually is okay what..
To stay connect with others, they have no choice but update their life.. =)

I randomly found this blog, it was talking about blogger.. i kinda agreed with few points

*cnp from there*


8 reasons why you cannot @TOP as a blogger


  1. you don’t dare to post your noob face
  2. you don’t dare to admit your weakness in blogging
  3. you think you are good enough in blogging
  4. you don’t really read other blogger’s blog
  5. you always think your blog is better
  6. you never admit your blog design look like shit
  7. you always update your blog by typing super short note but not post
  8. you don’t dare to admit your blog is self-posting;self-reading

Yeap~ i specially agreed with No.7
Lots of pp done that.. A short note as in eg like.. AAHhHh WTF ? ; OMG Im screwed !....etc..
Okay im not offensing.. Just feel very downcast now and it lead me to a wrong path

Have been complained by Friend 1 said:
Hey ~ why dont you update something about your life your spent time? Dont just Crapss!

*nodding*

Friend 2 said:
Why you didnt any pic ? u shud do that to make ur blog more interesting =)
*nodding*

Friend 3 said:
Why you dont use your proper english? you sound like you not reali graduated - -ll use your english can ?
*Well, im just GCE O'Level standard.. You cant expect i can handle english fluently right ?

Blog said:
Dont just Short Note just for update !
*nodding instantly*

Wanyen said:
walau, you type so many make me faint eh..
*nodding unsurely*

So ~ whats the best way ?


♫ ♫ I know they wanna come and separate us
but they can't do us nothin'
Your the one I want and I’m a continue lovin'
And I’m a always be there for you ♫ ♫
Wilber Ft. Akon - Be With You

No comments:

Post a Comment