Friday, May 29

So yi leh ~

the continuous one..

Jie jie planned all that
All the alasan, rejection
Its all fake !!
HAHAHA
HAO BENN OO !
==ll

__
Ahemx ~

Lelong Lelong ~
Ji liap Ji Ko
Lai oo lai oo !
O o, O

I didn teach her that okay
I just asked her to smile ~
n she giv me such -teenage basic vaining- post
N another one too
How old are u ar moi ?

My food ready ?
she loves to
mummummumumumumumumumumSurprised from Loves JieJie
<3
Gathering

Tell me we two are NOT alike
T T


Zuo Jian Zai Chuang
ahemx
I mean Zai Lu xb
He going to bear hug her !!

Wataaarrr !!!!!
i believe he's actually bloated !
shooshoo~ don surround my mama
she and her food is mine !!
everyone'r craving for this !
YUMMY
Thanxss family
papa mama jiejie brobro chen koko and hubbuey~
i love ni men
=)
Ni men as well
=)
im happy happy !
ah mu cake's
from mum bakery
Chen's koko cake
from LofBakery
Yi Ji Bann dayo!
my ( SUI CHABO's) cake HOHO
from buttercup
im sui chabo wahahhax !
thakiu thankiu
thankiu for the medal cake !
n everything !WATER BALLOON !

Our super fun entertainment !
They even bring extra baju
meaning they actually know since everything started
even mama papa hubbuey
they all knEw !
Only me
T T
but its ok

they keep me accompany till 3plus in the morning
im tired im exhausting
but i sleep with sweetsmile on my face

thanks
i love u all
care's~ peinii

No comments:

Post a Comment