Thursday, May 14

Started with Friday !

08th May, 2009
............................

=)
went ahan limteh right after i finished work.. with yea ofcz ~ i had no fren HAHA !
At ahan ~ lim lim, play POKER !

Every one was into Poker recently. Thanks to hwa for giving danny 500k ! So ~ we all start pia, thinking that if we lose, we still have uu.. But heard u no more chips le.. Wu Ngia ? Faster go play, na bo who giv wo leh~ *eyebrow doinking*

Facebook~ im not reali into it.. i meaned emm i like to play with it when im sienss.. but oo~ im not the *stick to comp* that kind.. so after couple of hours i starting to slacking my ass off around my house agen ! hahaha..

recently my Er Ar Mu always bring her baby girl to my house every wed.. im started to like the baby girl.. She's my type HAHA.. She's just so cool~ cool as in she wont Laughed out loud like babies' do, n too~ she seldom cry even if im bully play with her ^^ love her

oopss out of topic.. *SLAP*

Back..
So yea ~ after lim.. went back "base" n Owning ! recently i always win weh .. we always win yea but i meaned~ im not the last finally ^^v im getting better ho ~ =)
Like usual ~ owning for emm 2rounds or more.. we didn go liyana for long le ba ?
always carpark na bo jiu Kota Batu.. crapping playing bo liao-ing at carpark for hours.. eat ~ den they went fishing without me .. meaning He joined too, after sending me home ofcz~ im always that ma fan ! ai xi guan ~

Fishing without me
*tada*
Conclusion = NO FISH
WAHAHAHA

Ofcz la ~ im fish ler.. without me fish mana eh come ho ~ ho ho ~ xD
Zhen de shi ben eh !

I wan a pink pink rod can ?

♪ ♪ 鱼儿鱼儿水中游
游来游去真自由 ♪ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment