Tuesday, May 5

OT !

OMG ! kek dao lar, i just reach home not long eh ~
Damn OT, Damn Lim Family *except my loved one ok, i StiL love him*
They bringing de customer back at 3 eh.. WALAO is 3 buddy ~ Meaning the time i ALMOST finished work .. Kns si ~
So So So So Beh Song !
So So So So Wasting my time !
So So So So emm.. watever !

Suan le ba, atleast i met him agen *❤* ooppss xb

This month .. I think is de 3rd OT le ba~
With the very 5days - 1day sunday = working 4days with OT 3days ! when to naik gaji ar boss ~
I wana quit ! Vacancy ?? halo ?? With basic $1000 !!




Biodata..

Name : Kimo
Age : 20
Personality : Clever, Fast Learner
Conclusion : HIRED ME !

WHILE STOCK LAST !







♪♪ I like that Boom Boom Pow
Them chicken jockin' my style
They try copy my swagger
Im on the next shit now
Im so 3008
Your so 2000 and late
I got the BOOM BOOM BOOM
Let me get it Now ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment