Thursday, May 14

wat the...

have been continuously playing n outing for few days, may counted as a week if i continue tonight.. ==

*woke up at 7am
*finish work at 3+pm
*Reached home at 3.30pm
*Chat play games tv for night
*usually went out drinktea at 10plus
*Went home at 1 to 2 or 3
*Sleep~
**repeat**
^^"

and im still complainin my life is so so sienx.. wtf.. wat im asking for actually?

i wan the one i loved to stay with me n keep me accompany..

i wan the one i Not Love to stay away from me..

oopss, kidding la.. I hate nobody xb..
I think im having serious STML ~ ~
to proved..
- i cant recalled what have i done n where have i been these few days.. spend hourssss to catch up
- i cant rmb when my last meal ?! cz i dont rmb wat have i ate recently - -ll .. but i did eat, im not a weirdo no more
- i cant rmb too when i last Sai.. @" "@ yest ? the day before yest ? morning ? night ? - -ll
- i fgt wat i don rmb Lolss ! emm i can rmb it keeps happened recently but i forgot de example
- gosh !





am i losing it? please dont..
U've chose to leave, please dont come back anymore..
We dont need you, i mean 'they'
your existance will only results it hurting him/her
back off, its too late for everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment