Wednesday, May 6

days

its been quite a long i didn back home late.. (except Friday and Saturday la ofcz).. nothing much to do ~

since baby is not around these days, im getting more n more sienx le == faster come back hao ma haha.. stop dating !!! GGRR

I think since my last target movie watched i started mo liu le.. He's working hard recently =) reali hard.. Almost everyday, i appreciate that *love*.. So after that big fight he finally smooth his mind =).. Keep it up.. but without him during im bored, im reali bored ><

Obviously my hair is getting longer.. Whom ever tell me Xiu Hair to make it Grow faster please step out n listen to me .. i wanted to tell u that: IT IS NOT, BULL SHIT !! Im damn not goin to cut it until it grow longer now.. emm, actually is longer than my shoulder now.. well well~ that time my hair is full head layer luu~ so gonna atleast wait till emm currently till side ear de grow till shoulder baru can cut ba ? oh ya ! they cut their hair ! so cutee cutee ~ ^^ *love* specially ur high cut ! look so kiddie yet yantao ~ *love*
I forgot to take pic for u 2 and my fish .. yesh my fish..*love*

went fishing last saturday, its fun haha.. Thanks lot to kiat, now im able to em tie a Hook myself n thanks to their soi-ness, i finally sacrifice my *Thousand Gold Hand* touched a dead prawn. so smelly k~ urgh ! He bought a rod which we choose it together, well kiat still the one who made up decision la since he's a Pro one.. All our bigbig fish also fished by him de..he even fished a Stingray.. WUU ~ haix Unfair weh ~ im just using a kiddie rod .. na bo ~ megalodon dou lai ar k! so ~ whers my fish ? hmmm~ maybe 'fang shen' le ba.. Everyone scared si kena it 'Du Dao', heard is si beh tia..

I got de Da Xi Shi disc .. Gonna watch this coming saturday, but i cant find the disc now. grr.. Who took it ? It suppose to be right in my bag, but then .. IT's GONE ! wher wher wher ?? come out ! please tell me i Did Not lost it, DID NOT ! *don ma wo plss*

So all of you, being busy nowadays huh .. i wanted to feel you'ss so damn much.
=)








♪♪ i never tot i'd be in love like this
when i look up at you my mind goes on a trip
then you came in and knocked me on my face feel like im a race
but i alre'd won first place
Hey now im crashing, dont know how it happened
but i know it feels so damn good
said if i could back and make it happen faster
do u know i would baby if i could ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment