Wednesday, May 20

Xiao Qi Gui

He sure would pisses his ass off if he saw this post which so regarding him
haix.. too bad ~
like i care~ LOLSS..


Okay~ fine i being bitch again .. but wats matter ? reali beh tahan tapo so damn narrow-minded ==ll urgh!

I was so blur when being asked: Y u soot him like that ?
Huh ? soot ?! I did nOt ! i was just kidding around with him lo ~,
: well, i dont think he think like that and he's sure pissing off his ass now and going to complain you to us very soon ?

WTF ? Complain then ~ why dont you ask him whats the point to beh song with ?
__ NAH ! F me den ? Yeap, tell me what for i need to let a Xiao Qi Gui ?

Ahhh~ reali so damn ............ damn .. ....... emm ... damn....KID.. YA
DAMN KID!
.
.
lallala
小气鬼,喝汽水
喝了汽水变魔鬼
哈哈哈, ps吗你?!
N bitch..
need not for you to being Kepo or pass this msg for me
like u used to ~ as in wat ?
as in show others my bithcy post n get comments
:" Y she like this de "
Guess how i noe ?
LOLSS
U Fuck Off too!
Everything just so unright !

No comments:

Post a Comment