Thursday, June 18

Back to Business

HiHi ~
Its quite awhile xb
Im emm busy ~ yeap im..
So where to start ?

Hmm ~
Some pics were taken these few days. But its not in lappy yet so ~
Next post will do
=)

I had a veryvery sad mood
I dont know how shud i start or shud i start it
I need someone to talk to..
Someone who can understand me,
someone who understand how i used to be,
someone who understand my language and the way my logic stated..
So again, next next post will do
=)

N guess wat..
I had a very advance surprised present for my X'mas this year..
i already know what it is xb
Guess it ~

AND..
I dont know what to update..
Since he s coming soon, i dont reali have the mood to share now
So ~
next next post ba
=)

BTW
i wana change a new template
FYI, i already found quite a few..
Its cute, but i dont like the format..
The type of format i want i cant find nice one

CY ! Now i know that urs is nice xb
Among those template i had chosen
Im trying to edit it to the best..
Still stuck with it, dont reali know how to add extra widget..
N i editing it IN THE CODE..
Izit the correct way ? or somewhere else ?
Hmm~

IM STUCK !! AAHHH
I dont even have the time to investigate it slowly dont say i gonna create it my own
@_@ after seeing the code..
>o<

May someone hao xin dian, post it and guide me..
Im sucks at comp u know..
heeelp~
Now only i know blogger is actually good enuf..
Atleast they had ready everything for us..
THANKIU !

T T

No comments:

Post a Comment