Tuesday, June 30

Nabueh

Wanted to get espeed lar

Yea i know~ bband is good, its convenience, its portable, it dL speed very hiong..
Whatever and ever
I cant dota

Sigh..

Well it can be.. IF only me are using the internet
But recently he -dono.how- find dao a way to shared internet
We tried it just now (dota) its kinda lagg
Its okay if it only just us la, i cant imagine lagger in human's game..
Kena diao dao chim chim? >< Espeed..
There are promo this month..
emmm since i don have a tel line so gonna get one right
blabla + blublu + bloblo + bleble + blibli
Total up = $175
hao gui oo ~
Sweat =="

If i do apply espeed. How bout the bband then ? im gonna sell it XD
Na bo just stop like this is kinda sayang for me.. I paid for the modem luu, jiu jiang stop ?
Hou em dai er ~
Lelong Lelong ! who want buy broadband ?? Uu ? u ? or UU ?

Im gonna miss it.. T T
i cant fb no more when fishing.. cant on9 in ochipala place no more.. cant..emm... ya cant ~

im thinking too much agen..
you know why ?

bcz..

The Promo is Only Till This Month End
which today is already 30th !
HOHO
bo liao me ~
xb

wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka


♫ I know you want me , you know i want cha
I know you WANT ME~ you know i WANT CHA..

Tick to tha tock, on my
way to the top uh,
Pit got it locked from
brews to the locker,
R.I.P. uh, B.I.G. and Pac, uh
That he's not, but damn he's hot,
label fly but Pit wont stop,
got her in the cockpit
playin' with Pit's (Como?)
watch him make a movie
like Alfred Hitchcock, ha Enjoy Me

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

No comments:

Post a Comment