Tuesday, June 9

x_x

beli beli random one..


Found someone who stole hwa's phone !
Get him peeps!
BUSTED____
Being wu liao again
My face so shit today
Look at her, see how slow she work, how stupid she is
Thinking i going to work with her for -dont.know.how.long-
Its reali taking down my mood
I DONT WANT TO
For her own sake, she pretends nothing happen
She didn ask what we had discuss about
She dont cares
What we can do ?
I never know that

A boss
could possible
has no Guts
to fired her worker
AAHH
So stress ~
i reali need a job
job that need not to clean shit for others..

sigh

_________________
Owning
I have already decided to choose the same hero everytime
Yup, unless i pro-ed it
So ~ lets take jakiro 1st !
=)

Scored is getting higher than before ! i kill alotsssss..
Wooss xb

tatala

No comments:

Post a Comment