Sunday, June 21

Sg Trip <3

AS IF I CAN GO..

There is a Free Ticket waiting for me to Sg..
Jason darling was there..
But its too sudden .. I dont think i can suddenly apply 1week leave and go just like that lo..
I might get fired !
My sis would be the happiest one if i got fired..

BAD BAD GIRL !

She wants me to help in her shop
I can but i cant..
If the something.bad reali happens..
Resign and help her would be my 1st priority..
But, if it reali happen..
Im gonna sacrifice my friends, my dears and my NoLife life..

Hmmm
I love this life..
I love to finish work early and play play and play..
I love that i can go swimming or have easy way right after a long day work..
I love that i always have a Fun Saturday fooling around with dem..
I love that i can have a lovely sunday doing those BlaBla things
I shopped for snacks, ochipala thing, I cleaned my room, i went jogging
I watch tv with family..
How nice right..

What if i need to give up all this ?
I cant play on saturday night.. I cant sleep till super late on Sunday..
Even when my holiday reach.. No One are able to keep me accompany

But then, what can i do ?
I dont have any option didn i ?

Sweat ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment