Sunday, June 21

Okay..

So.. i still didn get to have back my So.Important stuff..
I woke up 5.30 early morning ! Leave at 6.00am ! Piao Piao rush there and i found that..
JPJ, was closed on Saturday =="

and

the Police would not let me to report de Lost of IC because they assumed, it was not lost yet.. They assumed, it was still with the JPJ Staff. They assumed, someone kept it..


Sigh.

Cant they understand the terms BadGuy..
Cant they understand that someone, would take my IC and do something reali bad~
Cant they understand ?

C'mon government. Dont so lazy can ?

==ll

The policewoman actually ask me to ComeBack on Monday to see whether the IC is still around or NOT..
IF its a NOT, only im allowed to report Losting of IC and License..

WTF

Do they think i can apply leave so watsoever..
AAHH

Knnbnbnkehlk !

EEEE...

What shud i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment