Wednesday, June 3

nehx ..

im home.. agen ==
So stress in office today..
Emm, not reali stress but ya.. stress =S
The office girl~ is reali ugrh !
Speechless..
"Ohh, i didnt notice" is done for everything
Not even a sorry Not even improvement
==ll

I need a job
A new job..
I wana work bout design.. dealing with my thought of art..
i wana learn, i wana continued study
but how ?
i dont have that much salary to afford me to futher studies
My family ? nope..
My Boyfriend ? nope neither
N FYI.. im actually giving them money ==ll
i may sound unfilial
because they are my parents, my family, they've supporting me for almost half of my life
BUT, when your wallet is drying up craving for cash and almost your friends classmates are able to continued their study
when everybody come back, asking you
Why dont you continued studying ? Its such a waste ~
AAAHH
How cant i dont think the negative way again..

STOP STOP STOP !
ee ~
what lead me here ?
i think i forgot what the main topic of the post again

No comments:

Post a Comment