Wednesday, June 10

borrowed me Yi Xia

^^
I oso hui borrowed back de okay ?
NNNBB
__
Well, i changed my hair colour again..
=)
I personally love it..
Black with lil reddish wooss !

N guess what..
My ladyboss actually gave me the colour.. Gave = Free = $$less
Why ? I dont know ?
Because im a good worker and she loves me ?
=)
She gave me emm a pcs of Color, bottle of %water and a ColorSaver Mousse !
Treatment after colouring =)
Soft Hair with New colour..
Do you not appreciated ?
I need sunshine to show the colour.. Den its night now so ~ u know ~

But then, still..
Emily said she's going to resign end of this month.. Its just a maybe
Im thinking what if she quits ?
Meaning left me working with that girl?
And the girl means nothing to me ? She sure not a helpfull one
Meaning i need to finish all the thing myself ?
Nah ~ i dont want to ..
N yeap.. I want to be a tuition teacher
TUITION not TORTURE
But how could i gonna make it since i hate kids loadssssssss !
Sasak lar ><

p/s: i used to type sesak.. but then sesak is lost ? im sorry.... no wonder im Fang Xiang Chi, love lost so much ! ps ho~


Im not stress out okay im just stressed ya stressed.. So hunn ~need not to worry.. u know im jian qiang enough to face this lil prob xb

___
N WOOHOO
Last day last day last day last day !!! LAST DAY !
My night is coming back wahahhaax !
N tasek, wait for me ~
Swimming, u too ~
Jakiro, here i come ~
HEARTS !

Nahh~ borrowed back ni bu yao say mei yiiu..
Sigh! boring ~

No comments:

Post a Comment