Wednesday, June 24

My bad ~

Tadaa !
My sis was finally ......................................stay home..
Aaaah ~ she didn jadi to go SG so soon YET
Yup yet meaning she will still going but dont know when
Its too bad ~ my prezzie T T


Dont crave for it so u 'll not so much craved on it
Watever ! HERH !
_____________
So i managed to get back my IC and those.. Lucky me
Deep Breath.... and
PHHHHEWWWWWWWWWW! ^^~

I didnt go to work on tues, as well as sat ==zz
Well saturday is a neccesary one but tues ~
ermm, i actually didn apply for it .. my lady boss was the one gave it to me for Free !
So why not ~ ?
XD
Long Story

but main point is
I've got a holiday WOOHOO

Lets go, head for breakfast
=)

Sometimes i dont understand why pp love to took picture of Food for posting
Since we were seeking for food, doesnt it mean we are actually hungry?

Lols

Random pics
"""""""""
Location : May Fang at erm somewher liangtoon there..
HE is so not willing to go since he always go there
but.. who cares LOLS
Shao shu fu chong duo shu right
ba kia !

*im not playing with the food okay, i have already finishED it*
Smile always =D

Vaining in progress...


Result : Only im pretty pretty.. Others, buaik !
Early morning what~ i can understand
Unless u guys are Tian Shen Li Zhi like me
^^ll
Okay fine~

I ate alot yesterday for sure
Ohh tummy, please dont pop out T T

Found that this So.Us spoon..
Bad bad
Gonna sue them someday when im Not craving for their pattaya no more
How could they
_l_
aiyeryer


Short talk: Ahemx.. i dont know when to use Can vs Could ; Will vs Would lols
Who know ? Mind to teach ?
ya i know what what present tense and past tense
But then, here you see
We have to take all cloth off !!

Can vs Could
: Can you please pass the bottle for me ?
: Could you please hand the thing over there for me ?

Izit the same ?
the sentence might be wrong since im just aga aga-ing

Will vs Would
I cant make a sentense for this hmm
So..
: Will you be there tomoro ?
: Would you like to have some tea ?

Sui bian lar
Im just trying to emphasize that i Blur
Who actually can handle grammar good good GOOD can friend me no ?

No comments:

Post a Comment