Friday, June 19

Sleepy

im reali very very sleepy now but yet, Im Hyper to see all these blabla things done.
Im not so suck eh ?
It has not finish yet
I wonder why i so blur just now..
Its actually not easy but not that hard oso ler ~
xb

This designer : Chocoxbaby
Thanks her very much, sincerely.
I had tried many skins in another -operation.blog-..
But many had failed because i dont reali like their wording and pattern
But this one is perfectly easy for me which aka -comp.idiot- to edit
As u can see now how easy it was..
I love de lil + falling like rain <3
Been playing it since i noticed LOLS

And JieJie
Now im able to help u create a website/blog for ur NewShop now..
I will try my very best to help you as much as i can <3
Mentally and might as well Physically
Will update again when the date n location are confirmed.
Please support us..
Yeah including me XD !

*YAWN*
Goodnight everyone
Have a sweet sweet night
=)

Care's pEiNii


1:55AM?!!??!!??!!

I've work tomoro !
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Is this a nightmare o wat ?

No comments:

Post a Comment