Monday, June 1

=)

Happy Bday to Me !
Thankss all for the greeting n blabla xb
I forgot to make bday wishes that day when i blew off candles
xb
i dont believe those actually
But today, i have many many wishes..
*winks sweetsweet*

1st wishes
wish my family stay healthy always.. wish we always that peacefull and may happiness always be with us =)

2nd wishes
Wish my loved one my friends
u all who reading here
Those whose studying PASS PASS PASS
those whose work salary HIGH HIGH HIGH
those do nothing GO GO GO !

3rd wishes
i wish..
You all, love me as much as u can
care for me, smile at me
and the same will goes to you too
^^
and too give me extra wishes lagi k deargod
mwahss mwahss

4th
i need a camera.. so friends ~
find 50partner each pp sponsor $10 n bought my cam for me
If not enough
Please contact +67386*8*50
He will pay for the left
=)

5th
I wan a new phone !
Any will do
ASA
its s60 series, 3G, camera over 2.0mp
pattern need very special
other i dou bu hiam
zui hao is in black

6th
i wish i have my own car..
><

7th
i wana continued my study wahahahx !
or just give me a new work bout design
xb

8th
i wish everyone HAPPY HAPPY
^^




**winkss*

No comments:

Post a Comment