Monday, June 29

sowii

im sowii~

Its reali too bz recently and the coming week.. Thanks to the H1N1 =)
He got holidays ~ ^^

So where to start?
hmm.. I got sorethroat recently
I told m y mom bout it and her reaction was like Super Freaking Out, she touched my forehead and said it was Super hot !
Scared me you know ~ say say say !
Fine~ test on the thermometer and guess wat.. I only got 34degree which is slightly lower than normal body temperature of Humans..
Sweat =="
I tried it again on another side of armpit *shy* its the same result ==
Whatever~ atleast im not having fever right..
Blessed me /___\

Watched Tranformer2.
But 1st im surely wanted to complain the damn Seri Qlap Mall Cineplex
WTF happened to them
We booked tickets on 12am but the movie started at 12.30am.. delayed half hour ?? kua zhang oo them
Fine fine ~ since its a *worth to wait movie*
Lets have our seat.. ermm so its row G
G ? OMG they went to book it early early but got a row G ~ ?
Not very near lo.. SI BEH nia
After a few discussion, we found that !
The receptionist located us a wrong row, ahh WTF
He say he booked it right at the middle of the cinema which is a super good vision
4 row from the top, 5th row from bottom..
But the seat we got is actually fifth row from the top..
Mistake explains everything ?
Gosh~
Luckily we're still able to changed our seat while the movie have already started to prevent the juling of eye..
*shy agen*

i've got a lot to mention actually..
about me and him.. but im still thinking whether i shud or shudnt..
its reali a big big quarelled which had influenced our relation..
Due to some reasons, im confused about blogging it, or not
It might not happening now but im still scared..

My blog, is my life..
Not theirs
><

No comments:

Post a Comment